Leading the Office of the CFO™
- Length of program: Two sessions over two days
- Cohort size: 8-12 professionals on average
- Requirements: Manager level or above finance professional
Leading The Office of The CFO™(LOCFO) is a program which provides executive level finance professionals a foundation for building and broadening their knowledge of the Office of the CFO.
This program is for finance professionals with current or future needs to understand the current demands, responsibilities, and opportunities within the Office of the CFO.
Why should I take Leading the Office of the CFO™?
- Gain an understanding of the breadth of responsibility a CFO oversees
- Understand how CFOs best create value
- Increase focus on team development
- Create relationships that wil support and expand your relevance and value to the current market
- Obatin the ability to participate as a strategic business partner
All participants are eligible for up to 16 hours of CPE.
What does the program entail?
Leading the Office of the CFO™ is a 2-day program with sessions developed and taught by notable industry CFOs and leading thinkers of university faculty. Participants gain key insights from presenters on how they have tackled the modern challenge of creating value in leading organizations.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you with more information.
Or feel free to give us a call at 404-580-9511.