- Meetings: Once a month over lunch
- Cohort size: 10-15 professionals on average
- Length of program: 8 months
- Requirements: Manager level or above finance professional
The final meeting is held at the Financial Leader of the Year Awards where participants are graduated and recognized for their success in the program.
Our longest running program, Leadership Finance, is a program for executive level finance professionals. Participants build relationships with leaders in the local community, broadening their influence for accomplishing the responsibilities inherent in the office of finance.
Why should I take Leadership Finance?
- Increase knowledge about the various aspects of a finance professional
- Gain awareness of leadership skills and areas to focus development
- Learn about the relationships that are critical to a successful finance professional
- Create a foundation of influnce in the local finance community through development of relationships with local leaders
All participants are eligible for up to 27 hours of CPE.
“Leadership with influence in the world of Finance.”
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you with more information.
Or feel free to give us a call at 678-698-4431.