COVID-19 Policy for Programs and Networks
We’ve all heard the news about COVID-19. Naturally, we are taking action to make sure all of those involved with our networks and programs are protected. We are monitoring the CDC and WHO websites closely and take all their recommendations seriously.
All Leadership Programs and Network meetings
All of our leadership programs, including Leadership Finance, Leading the Office of the CFO, and Decision Risk Management, as well as all Leadership Network meetings will have free, easy-access video conferencing available to all participants. Video quality will be high enough to see both presenter and presentation screen. All attendance, both in-person and virtually will continue to provide CPE.
For the in-person meetings:
- Group size for in-person meetings will be limited to 10 people (20 for network meetings. Note: Network meetings gather in larger rooms, enough to give all attendees plenty of space from adjacent participants.)
- Adjusted seating arrangement, providing all participants ample space from others in the room.
- Meeting space will undergo a thorough cleaning before and after each meeting.
We also ask that anyone experiencing even minor symptoms to please refrain from attending and instead join us on the free video conference.
Please also take note of the CDC recommendations throughout your day.
The CDC website recommends that we do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly. This means scrubbing for 30 seconds both sides of hands, between fingers, and under the nails.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 65% alcohol.
- Wash / disinfect all surfaces regularly including frequently touched things such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, work equipment, electronics, etc.
- If you experience a fever or heavy cough, please stay home.
- Drink plenty of fluids, eat nutrient/vitamin rich-food, get sleep, and take necessary supplements to make sure you immune system is in good shape. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Continue to exercise so long as you remain free of symptoms.
- If you need to cough or sneeze always do it into your sleeve. Never into the open or into your hands.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
Our program and network participants are our priority. We wish you the best for you and your families. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to respond to this email. Thank you.